At Crimson Publisher, our aim is to facilitate the growth of scientific research by presenting free, diverse and peer reviewed open access journals that showcase the work of esteemed scientists and scientific authors from across various disciplines. We have essentially created a platform where all scientific know-how can be shared and reviewed for free.
To continue such work, Crimson Publishing welcomes any support offered by individuals, academic institutions, scientific research organizations and companies from the global life science community. We seek support to both, guide and reward scientific research work from providing Awards that recognize good content and research to providing financial supports, grants and scholarship aids.
Why you should support us:
- Marketing campaigns devised to promote your brand throughout the web portal.
- Your company name or logo is prominently displayed on the Home page and every journal page.
- Extended visibility of your brand to eminent scientists across the world.
- To encourage the growth of open access publishing by encouraging manuscript publication.
- Academicians from your company will have their processing fee waived off completely when they publish research with us.
- Facilitates the authors to suggest or recommend manuscripts from their institution or organization to publish unlimited manuscripts in Crimson Open Access Journals for that year.
- Funding institutions/organizations are provided with the flexibility to set up their accounts to support either specific journals or a group of journals on the Crimson Publishing website.
- Additional funds provided by supporters will be carried forward from one year to the next until it is entirely used.
- Special privileges for the international conferences organized by Crimson Group and e-Journals.
Who is eligible to apply for grants:
- Any scientific author or editor is eligible to apply.
- Only the Editorial Board of the Crimson’s Publications is authorized to select candidates who will receive those grants.
|Institutions or Universities (Group)
|Research Organizations (Group)
If you choose to support our work,please mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org