At Crimson publishing, we like to give recognition those who have made outstanding contributions to science. To all such scientific authors and editors who work on research projects for various fields in science, we offer grants based on the articles they submit to our open access journals.
Please read the below information carefully before applying for a grant:
Why should you apply for a grant withus:
- Publication fee waiver.
- Access to International conferences.
- Other special benefits.
Who is eligible to apply for grants:
- Any scientific author or editor is eligible to apply.
- Only the Editorial Board of the Crimson’s Publications is authorized to select candidates who will receive those grants.
How to apply for a grant? Apply here for the Crimson’s Grants with the below documents attached:
- An article that tells us about your contribution.
- Your cover letter addressed to the Crimson’s Editorial Board.
The grant must be applied for before or at the time of submitting your manuscripts.
We also offer scholarships to bright students who need financial assistance to carry out their scientific research. They can use their scholarships to complete their research, publish it with us and also present it at International Conferences organized by Crimson Publishing
Why should you apply for a scholarship with us:
- To gain access to Crimson’s International Conference to present their accepted abstract research.
- To publish their accepted scientific research content in the Crimson's open access journals.
Who is eligible to apply for scholarships:
- Students with a PhD, post graduate and graduate degrees in any science related fields.
- Students who have previously published articles with us will be given preference.
- The student either has to pay the article fee or be registered with Crimson's conferences to become eligible to obtain the scholarship.
How to apply for a scholarship? Apply here for the Crimson’s scholarships with the below documents attached:
- A cover letter addressed to the Crimson’s Editorial Board, which is dully signed by the Head of Department or Dean of the college or institution.
- A recommendation letter from a faculty member
Instructions for scholarship application:
- A student will be offered only one scholarship per calendar year.
- You can either choose to apply for a waiver or a scholarship; if you have applied for a waiver, then the application for the scholarship will be rejected.
- Similarly, if the application for scholarship is rejected, you can apply for a waiver.
Waivers on Publication Fee
We believe the world deserves good quality content and strive to publish articles that could help change the world for better. To that effect, Crimson Publishing introduces a waiver on the publication fee to compelling scientific authors so that they can continue to explore science without worrying about costs.
The waivers offered are highly customizable; the amount will depend on the specific requirements of each case. If required, the waiver offered can completely pay the publication fees. However in most cases, a partial waiver on the publication fee is offered.
Who is eligible to apply for a waiver:
- All scientific authors who need funding for their publishing fees are welcomed.
- Authors from the third world countries are also welcomed.
- Applicants need to have a manuscript previously accepted for publishing by Crimson Publication.
- Authors who have previously published articles with us will be given preference.
Instructions for waiver application:
- An author seeking a waiver, should first submit the waiver application before paying for the article publishing fee. Once the fees are paid, the application is considered void and no refunds will be given.
- If an author is granted a scholarship he is not eligible to apply for a waiver in the same calendar year.
- Similarly, if an author's scholarship application was rejected, he may apply for a waiver.
The Crimson’s Financial Aid Committee will review all waiver applications and their decision will be final. No further explanations or requests shall be entertained.
Waivers on Conferences
Crimson publishing believes in the value of sharing knowledge that can help educate and inspire others. To enable such collaboration between budding scientific researchers and the larger scientific academia, we offer waivers on fees charged to attend conferences organized or supported by Crimson’s Publishers.
The waivers offered by can be partial or complete depending on the case and the applicants need to fulfill the below eligibility criteria in order to be considered for waivers on the conferences:
- All members who need funding to attend conferences are welcome to submit an online form of conference fee reversal.
- Members/authors from the third world countries are also welcomed.
- The Author should either have published at least one journal or manuscript with Crimson.
- Authors who have previously published articles with us will be given preference
Instructions for waiver application:
- Authors who have been granted scholarships and grants, are not eligible to apply for a conference fee waiver.
- If however, his previously submitted scholarship or grant application and has been declined, he/she can apply for waivers to attend conferences.
The Crimson Committee takes the final decision on waiver. No further explanations or requests shall be entertained.